If you have any questions regarding sessions and fees, please do get in touch.
Hopefully I will have answered most questions below:
How long is a session?
The first time you come to see me, the session will last about 90 minutes.
Subsequent sessions will last one hour.
How many sessions will I need?
You may need only two or three, or you may need several sessions over a period of months. On average though, most people need 3-6 sessions. We want to make sure that change is permanent for you.
One of the most important aspects of this therapy is your commitment to the process. I will ask you to listen to a Download that I will write just for you. I may ask you to practise visualisation or keep a journal. You need to be prepared to commit to these.
How much does it cost?
Each session costs £90
I like to offer a free initial telephone consultation so that we can discuss your needs and I can answer any queries you might have. Choosing the right therapist is important and I do not take on everyone who approaches me.
The service I offer is bespoke. I give you care, support and understanding. Together we work on creating change. If you are ready for change and ready to commit to the process then we can begin
How do I pay?
I will invoice you the day after each session.
Payment can be made either by bank transfer or by card via SumUp, a secure online payment system.
How do I make an appointment?
If I am unable to answer the call straight away I will phone you back within 24 hours.
Is there anyone I can’t work with?
My practice is covered by very clear guidelines and ethics. As a member of the NCH, QCHPA and CNHC there are certain people who I cannot work with:
- If you have ever been diagnosed with the following conditions I am afraid that I will not be able to work with you:
- Epilepsy (the deep relaxation of hypnotherapy is contra-indicated)
- Psychosis (Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorder)
- If you are already working with another therapist I will not be able to work with you.
My Continued Professional Development
- Brian Roet Integrated Parts Therapy – 2016
- Lynda Hudson Working with Children – 2016
- NLP & Cognitive Hypnotherapy Master Practitioner. – 2017
- EFT with Nikki Parsons – 2017
- Anger Management with Renee van der Vloodt – 2018
- ASIST suicide prevention – 2018
- Suicide to Hope training – 2018
- AMDR (Applied Memory Deconsolidation and Reconsolidation) with Joshua Isaac Smith & Gill Wood (Module 1) – 2019
- AMDR Module 2 - 2019
- Human Givens College – Overcoming Self Harm -How to Reduce and Prevent Self Harming Behavours – 2020
- National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioural Medicine – How to Target the Limbic System to Reverse Trauma’s Physiological Imprint – 2020
- Brian Roet Parts Integration (updated) – September 2021
- Human Givens – OCD Understanding OCD and How Best to Treat it – September 2021
- Polyvagal Institute - Polyvagal Theory in Practice for the Indivdual - 2021
- Association for Psychological Therapies - Providing Good Clinical Supervision - level 2 accredited - 2022
- Breakthrough Hypnotherapists - Pain Science Informed Therapists Ethically Treating People in Pain - 2022 to 2023
- Advanced Safeguarding Children (Level Two) - April 2023
I believe that it is essential to keep abreast of advances in the field of therapy and attend lectures and courses regularly.